Wednesday 3 April 2013

On Natural Arousal Oil and Its Effects

On Natural Arousal Oil:
More than simply a warming oil, "On" is a fantastic different solution that uses an exclusive mixture of crucial natural oils and botanicals to generate a secure, all-natural arousal impact. It is exactly made to naturally stimulate the clitoris to carry arousal that can assist the discharge of the body's all-natural lubrication. This is also a natural item, but "On" does not contain nasty additives, L-Arginine, parabens, or menthols, nor does it contain scents or synthetic flavoring.




Ingredients:
Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhhexglycerin, Cinnamon Cassia, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend Including; Rosemary Oil Extract, Tocopherols (vitamin E); Natural Silica, Sweet Almond Oil.

Effects:
After putting on 1 to 2 droplets onto your clitoris, softly massage the clitoris with your finger to assist the herbal oils of "On" permeate the skin. Within just a few minutes, you will be "on!" Make sure you really feel a warming sensation, followed by a tingly, most electrical buzzing or even pulsating excitement that raises arousal and even induces natural lubrication. Since arousal is improved, orgasm is usually accomplished more quickly and enjoyed with bigger strength. Testimonial: "On is an innovative completely new item that improves intimate enjoyment in ladies. I am also looking forward to the good reviews from my patients who are having issues with intimate arousal and orgasm." 5ml/.17 floz

What people are saying about this product?
At first when I opened the box I thought someone sent me a box of just those large plastic bubbles in it. Then after almost throwing it in the garbage because I didn't see it, I realized, no! That tiny little black cardboard is actually the entirety of the product I ordered. How can something so tiny cost $15?
After finding out I couldn't even return it unopened, I decided to try it out.

I barely even used a drop, and even the smallest amount burns. It does not feel good. Don't buy it!
By
A. S.
Source: amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. it burns like crazy.....I didn't get aroused at all....lol....I was waiting for the bang

    ReplyDelete