Monday 15 April 2013

Pink frolic Lubricant for Women


Pink frolic
Frolic is created for use with Toys. This odorless, water-based and glycerin 100 % free system provides amazing thickness to get the lubrication you need. Frolic is extremely concentrated and liberally layers the toy of option with a little dab for lasting, romantic satisfaction. The filled Grape fruit extract provides anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral properties. Frolic is conveniently packed and journey friendly. The lock-in push and safety cap guarantees no leaking and no blunder.

• Thick and concentrated to remain where you need it most
• Water-Based, non-drying Formula is secure for all toys and provides highest possible wetness for prolonged pleasure
• Infused with Grape fruit Seeds Draw out and Glycerin Free for included wellness benefits
• Enriched with Hydroxyethylcellulose to improve Organic Moisture
• Unscented and water-soluble for no-mess, simple washing fun


Ingredients:
Hydroxyethylcellulose
Propylene Glycol
Sodium Benzoate
Potassium Sorbate
PEG-8
Water

Customer Review:
Since this was a Victoria's Secret product, I had high hopes. First, the bottle had a huge sticker on it that covered the bottle and that was distracting and wouldn't come off. Some of it did but I like my bedroom sexual things to be pretty. :)

Second, the lube just isn't that, how do I say this? Lubricating. I have used a lot of lube for different reasons in my time and I'm always looking out for new products. When I saw this on Amazon, I ordered it.

But it's a very light lubrication and tends to disappear/dissolve quickly. It's probably just great for someone who "just a dab will do ya" but for me, it's not effective. I've used it twice and each time, I've felt the same about it. It's also not a good lube to use with a guy (will leave that up to your imagination). It's just too light. Now, I'm thinking of giving it an open minded much younger friend.
By Elisabeth
Source: amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment